Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Birthday's and a Graduation Breakfast!

I've been so busy I haven't had much time to post everything that has been going on! I apologize if this is a bit jumbled...but everything seemed to jump around last week!

Eric turned 27 years old on June 2; which we celebrated the weekend before at his mom's house. :) We celebrated again at my parents house on Sunday, June 7th- WHICH was a very very busy day! June 7th is my sister's birthday, she turned 22! It was also the Graduation Breakfast ast church. After church we spent the day at the pool, then came home and grilled steaks to celebrate both Eric & Lisa's birthday's. Lisa's fiance Keith and their roommates/friends Daniel and Tyler were also there. We all had so much fun, especially when Jenna sang her songs for all of us. She is such an outgoing little girl, she really can light up a room - maybe someday she'll be famous! She's definately got that star quality...anyone there that night will agree that Jenna stole the show!
On Friday June 5th, I went out with some friends for their birthdays. Christina turned 25 on Friday June 5th, and Lynne turned 25 on Saturday June 6th, so we celebrated both birthday's at once by having a girls night out on Friday night. We also picked up another friend of ours, Christina S., who was in town to go out with us. Christina S. lives in Kentucky now, so it was so much fun getting to see her! We went to Ruby Tuesday's for dinner, then walked all over downtown, around the Reedy River, and finally down to Wild Wings for a "chocolate cake" shot...which everyone but Lynne enjoyed. ha ha- sorry Lynne, we'll get you something different next time!

On top of all of that, Saturday June 6th I attended the first parent/coach meeting for Jenna's Guppy Swim Team and Lexie got into the pool for the first time. We didn't actually plan for that, but there was a swimmie available and so we just let her get in with just that, and used her onesie as a hat to shade the sun. Lexie kicked and splashed and had a ball! On Sunday, when all of us were down there, I did the same to her as I did Jenna...I blew in her face to cause her to close her eyes and mouth and then dunked her! :) Now, this is to teach them how to do it and it's actually best to do it when they are babies and young enough to do it by instinct. ha ha... well, Lexie LOVED that too! She frowned at first, but no tears, she splashed and was kicking again within seconds. She's going to love the water as much as her sister! And I'm sure she'll love the beach as much as Jenna does too.. I can't wait to share the joys of the ocean with her. Jenna Jade is already bugging me about when we will get to go! Hopefully soon baby girl, hopefully soon!

Here are a few pics from this past week!
Here is my good friend Patty and my little Sister! Patty Graduated from Greenville Tech in Web Design (know anybody in need of a website? I got her number! ha ha) and my sister Lisa graduated from Clemson University in Business Management.
Jenna swimming down at the pool.Lexie in the water for the first time!
Lexie and me sitting by the pool.
Christina Sanchez, Christina Sabo, Lynne Mason, and ME :)
Happy 27th Birthday Eric!

No comments: