Thursday, November 5, 2009

Gold Hearts for Lexie

Lexie got her ears pierced tonight. Same exact studs as mommy had when she first got her ears pierced... though, I had to wait until I was 10 years old....Lexie is only 10 months. (If it was only up to me, Jenna and Lexie would have also waited until they were older...but when Jenna was a baby- Eric and I had a super long talk and agreed that we'd go ahead and do it while they are young.)

Another thing in common with mommy- is my left ear lobe had a complication...and Lexie's did too. She is fine, however, just a little bleeding- completely under control and she only cried a few minutes. Jenna didn't cry at all- just pointed her finger at the lady and let out a yell...but Lexie completely let the "break your heart" tears roll...

Thanks to her silky and her new soft bunny from the toy department, the tears have stopped and I even got a few smiles from her tonight. :) And the soft bunny that she picked out- it says the bed time prayer when you press its tummy.
my camera was too blurry, but you can sort of see it...

No comments: