Friday, December 12, 2008

Belly Pics by i-Kandie Studios

A really great friend of mine, Lesley McGee, owns her own photography business called i-Kandie Studios. I'm so lucky because she is so talented and I get to be the practice model! And we did a family photo shoot featuring none other than... MY BELLY! ha ha! :) We had a blast- I had Eric take a few photos with my camera...but none of mine turned out as precious as the ones in the actual photo shoot...

Thank you so much Lesley! These pictures are so special and I will cherish them forever!
I think my all time favorite photo is of Jenna Jade and Eric both kissing my belly with me looking down at them--- I LOVE my family and that photo seems to capture it... I am so blessed with such a loving husband and sweet children!

... Enjoy the pics! ...

No comments: