Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Jenna Jade!

Jenna Jade turned 4 years old on March 20, 2009 and we celebrated with a party at the park today! She had a great turn out- she had friends from both her kindergarten class, her day care, and friends she knows because of who their parents are...lol. And I made the cake! ...well, Betty Crocker and I made it...but this was my first attempt at decorating a cake in my life...and that grayish green around the sides of the cake...well that's my failed attempt at purple. But... I learned a lot and will definately try again for the next birthday! ha ha! Despite the colors of the icing not being exactly what I was after, everyone did seem to enjoy eating the cake. So I'm glad everyone liked it!

We got an amazing amount of Littlest PetShop animals- and what was even more amazing, was that we don't have a SINGLE duplicate at all. She also got a couple of My Little Pony's and a couple of cute dresses. She had so much fun and was so sad when it was all over. Her cousins Bradley and Tori, and her Aunt Brandi and Uncle Mark, drove up all the way from Cayce, SC just for her birthday and it absolutely made her day just that much more special!

Thank you everyone for being there for Jenna!

Check out the pics at www.dropshots.com/pilkentonpearls

1 comment:

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Stephy,

Happy Birthday, Jenna!! You are in our prayers.

The 99 Balloons vid is a real tear-jerker!!

God bless your family!!

Mark