If someone believed in having "past lives", I would imagine they'd believe that Lexie Noelle lived during the 1950's in her past life. Teething has really been a rough experience for the poor girl, especially at bed time. And tonight was one of the nights where she was just squirming and fighting it, and I was just rocking her and hoping she'd settle down. While holding her, I began to channel surf on the television. One channel had an infomercial for a collection of CD's called "Oldies but Goodies" that featured mostly music from the 1950's, with some of the 1960's also included. Lexie immediately settled and rocked to the music. She absolutely loved it! And it soothed her right to sleep. My sweet little vintage baby that loves 1950's music is sleeping soundly in her crib - and now They worked like a charm! She gets it honestly though, her Nana, Grandma, Aunt, Sister, and Mommy are all huge "GREASE" fans!I'm seriously considering ordering those CD's!
Not only would they soothe Lexie to sleep...but I would love to hear some of those hits again myself!
This is what the collection actually looks like (below)

No comments:
Post a Comment