This ADORABLE pajama set was given to Jenna by her Aunt Brandi and Uncle Mark- the slippers and the outfit is so cute, and so perfect for Jenna. She loves it!
Thanks Brandi and Mark!

Bradley and Jenna took turns taking pictures of each other with me doing silly made up dances... this one is the "race car" one Jenna asked us to do... another one I held Bradley in the air and Jenna called it the "Simba" dance... we had so much fun being silly!
One of the few times I actually got to take a picture of the two of THEM doing a silly dance... I have no idea what the name of this dance was, nor do I have a clue why Bradley is dancing with Lexie's shoe... ha ha!



Tori, Lexie, and Nana playing in the back yard! :)
Bradley drew a picture of Wall-E (drawing right in front of where Lexie is coloring) and so my child Jenna drew "Chalk-E" and said he was Wall-E's cousin! ha ha! My niece Tori and myself helped color Chalk-E in, she is the giant pink Robot that Jenna is working on! 

No comments:
Post a Comment