Monday, May 31, 2010

The Blues Travelers

My sister, Lisa, and I went to see one of my all time favorite bands- The Blues Travelers.

They were playing at Freedom Weekend Aloft (at Heritage Park in Simpsonville) and for $10, we were able to get there early enough to be on the very front row, center stage!!!! AWESOME! :) And they played all of my favorites including "Run Around", "But Anyway", and "The Hook".

And they even through in a Sublime song, "Lovin' is What I Got."

I loved it and I'm so glad my sis got to go with me! We also got to see one of my best friends- Tabitha and her daughters, Mina and Shana. I almost cried when I saw Mina and Shana, those girls are my babies and I just wrapped my arms around them, and managed to answer as many of Shana's questions as I could before I had to go! haha. :) I loved it!

Happy Memorial Day everyone! Remember the reason for the Holiday- Remember the military, and the military families at home. To all of you- Thank you, Thank you for fighting for my freedom. videos and pictures from the concert at www.dropshots.com/pilkentonpearls

No comments: