Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil

On Monday, June 14th- Jenna, Lexie, and I met one of my bestie's Stephanie Johnson and her 3 boys out at Chuck E Cheese for pizza and games. Jenna was so happy when Chuck E Cheese came out to say hello--- so funny coming from the child that just a year or so ago was terrified of him. haha.Jenna and Nick head straight for the picture booth--- I had to run and push Nick in though- he didn't realize he was outside the "circle" lol...this explains the look on his face HAHA. :) Our turn! Steph and I take the booth hostage....Grown-ups can be silly too!OOooooohhh Secrets! ha ha... Lexie got to close- I pulled her in! ...she doesn't look happy about it though hahaStar glasses and green vampire teeth.... NICE! I think the toys are much better these days than when I was a kid...I think we got frogs that hop and maybe a ball in a cup? LOLGavin, Jenna, and Nick just before we left. (Peyton & Lexie, the two babies, were wore out and too sleepy for picture taking...or not still long enough...haha) Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No EvilWe had a blast and need to do this more often!! :-)

No comments: