Jenna, Lexie, and I went to the Taylors Branch Library on August 13th, 2011. Jenna had been to the Library before, but we'd never gotten her a card of her own. She finally got a card and she was so proud of it! She read 6 books while we were there. :) She is getting better and better at reading, I am so proud of her! Lexie had a BLAST at the Library and was sad she wasn't old enough yet to get a card. She would sit over in the children's area and "read" books, only she was making up her own stories - and I laughed because she would make surprised faces as if she were surprised by her own made up story. LOL... enjoy the pics and the video! the title of this post is what I feel like I repeated every 30 seconds to Lexie... haha.
Jenna signing her Library Card!

No comments:
Post a Comment