Wednesday, October 28, 2009

5 Years and a 2nd Honeymoon!

On September 18th, Eric and I celebrated 5 years of marriage and my grandparents celebrated 60 years of marriage! My parents surprised us with an all inclusive trip to Walt Disney World for the week and then on the weekend, we stayed with my grandparents to attend their celebration of their 60th! Our entire week was overwhelmed with joy, love, and fun! We had a blast and its too much to put everything on here- but I will tell you that we had the pleasure of visiting the Animal Kingdom, Epcot, Magic Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios!!! And some very romantic meals and moments every day! Especially the day we spent at Magic Kingdom, which a small ferry boat took us to and from, being out on the water was beautiful! Thanks to my mom and dad for everything! We had such a great time and we appreciate it so very much! Thank you!

This is after our Walt Disney Trip, in Tifton, GA celebrating my grandparents 60th Anniversary! We also had a cake for Grandma Arlene's sister, my Aunt Bea, whose birthday was the during the next week and also there was a small cake for Eric and I since we share our wedding anniversary with Grandpa Bob and Grandma Arlene. :)
You KNOW Tink's my favorite! Eric and I met and took pictures with Tink and two of her friends! (They had to "shrink" us down to her size HA HA)
This is hard to see...but the last night we were there, the restaurant we ate at made a dessert for us that said "Happy Anniversary" written in chocolate on the bottom!


Yes, Walt Disney is as magical as it appears on television..and this picture doesn't even do this parade justice! Eric and I danced with all the characters in front of Cinderella's castle! I can't wait for the day I can bring my kids to this place! For about 4 days...Eric and I really felt like we were in a different world!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

So neat! You guys had a wonderful trip!!! Love all the pics!