WOW- I'm terribly behind on this! But the past few months have been super hectic! I will post a pic or two soon-- here's why I'm so busy!!
* Jenna auditioned for Greer Children's Theater Wizard of OZ-- GOT A PART!! 2 actually- she's in all the munchkin scenes AND she's a member of the lullaby league. She has been practicing so hard - and I've been putting in all the volunteer hours... I'm so proud of her! :) please get your tickets at http://www.greerculturalarts.com/ - opening night is Oct 30th! OR come out to Barnes and Noble on Woodruff Road on Friday, Oct. 23rd for a few songs by Jenna and her fellow castmembers at 6:45pm. OR She will be in full costume at downtown Greer's Halloween Hooplah- Saturday, October 24th, her performance time is 5:30pm. BUSY BUSY BUSY!
* Eric and I celebrated 5 years of marriage on September 18th. My parents sent us on a 2nd honeymoon to Walt Disney World! pics at www.dropshots.com/pilkentonpearls we were there september 15th through the 18th. My grandparents also celebrated their wedding anniversary on the same day- and on our way home from Disney, we stopped in Tifton for a few days to help them celebrate their 60TH!!!!!! :)
* Lexie Noelle is a busy girl herself! She's now fully on table food- and to see her eat you would fuss at us for not letting her eat real food sooner. For several weeks, she really wasn't eating very well...even when we bumped her up to Stage 3, then Gerber meals baby foods.... so about a week ago, we caved and went ahead and put my 9 month old baby on table foods. SHE EATS EVERYTHING!! ha ha- just this past Sunday, she had a pulled pork sandwich, full serving of mac and cheese AND a slice of her sister's subway pizza. Jenna and I ate subway that night because she and I had a mother-daughter date to Boo in the Zoo!
* Speaking of BOO! Jenna is going to wear the same pumpkin costume that I wore as a kid this year. She got lots of compliments at Boo in the Zoo. Lexie's also going to be a pumpkin, and hers should arrive in the mail sometime this week! :) Halloween will be very busy- Jenna has a performance at 2pm for Greer Children's Theater...then hopefully Eric and I will take our two pumpkins trick or treating. :)
* And one more thing to add to my busy busy life.... Lexie Noelle stood up...by herself...for more than 5 seconds last night. She has found her balance- and will be walking very soon! She'll be just 10 months old this Thursday....and I feel like I just had her 10 seconds ago. 10 seconds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment