Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lexie Noelle is 1 month old!


How did this happen? That month flew by... She and I went in for a half day today at work. :) she slept while mommy worked...and I just can't believe that she's a month old already...and I'm already starting back to work.


Funny thing that Lexie does- is she can't flip all the way over yet, but can flip onto her back (just not back over). And she can "scoot"...in her own way lol- i put her on her belly for tummy time, and she just puts her arms back, and scoots with her feet and pushes until she gets off the boppy and across the floor.... I've never seen a baby crawl without using arms! As Jenna says... "Silly Baby Sister!" (Jenna seems to say that every time she looks at the baby these days!...Which might I add, Jenna sings to Lexie with made up songs and Lexie just calms right down whenever she hears her big sister...it's so very sweet!

No comments: