Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Years Day at Nana's!

We spent New Years Day at Nana and PopPop's house in Columbia! Lexie absolutely LOVED the idea that there was always someone there willing to hold her. Jenna Jade and her cousin Bradley ran through the house with more energy than I think all of the adults put together! ( I know I was exhausted from up all nights with Lexie and only recall blurs of Jenna and Bradley whizzing by me from time to time...ha ha). They did stop long enough to help unwrap all of Lexie's Christmas presents from Nana and PopPop - we got some beautiful clothes and also some toys and teethers that I know will come in handy very soon. Thank you so much Nana and PopPop!

Jenna put on some of her dance "shows" for everyone--- a must see on my dropshots lol. ( www.dropshots.com/pilkentonpearls ). As well as other pics from our day at Nana's.

Eric and I watched with sad eyes as both of our teams lost their bowl games- however, I must say that from what I have heard and read, both South Carolina and Clemson got along great with the other teams fans and everyone had fun. :) Nebraska fans were even posting on the Tiger Board after the game about how nice everyone was! so- for all you Husker fans out there--- GOOO Corn Huskers! :) It was definitely a great game!

No comments: