Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Years Eve Party at The Edwards'!

My friends Ashley and Steve Edwards had a formal party for the New Year's Celebration. We got to dress up and even Lexie got to go. She wore her onesie that says "This is my Little Black Dress" and her gold bow to show her formal wear and she was definitely the youngest lady at the party so I know she had fun. We didn't stay the entire time, we came home so that we could continue our routine of trying to get Lexie to sleep at night.....and Eric and I watched the ball drop together on the couch...it was nice, really nice, to just be with him at the close of such an emotional year in our life.



It was a bittersweet moment when the ball finally stopped-- and I admit I had tears fall as I said goodbye to 2008. We went through so much in the past year that I was both anxious and terrified of moving on...but we did it and here we are hoping that everyone has a blessed 2009 and cherishes the moments that 2009 is to bring.

No comments: