Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Eric LOVES his Wifey


I wanted to say that last week, my first week back to work, was rough. However the word "rough" barely covers it--- the entire week was absolutely the worst week ever. A lot happened and someone I really care about and consider to be one of my best friend's at work had quit by the end of the week (as you can see, it was a horrible week for everyone at Plus).



So, this week, Eric sent me red roses that had a note that said "I love you Just Wanted To Say That. Love, Big Daddy Pilk"







They are so beautiful and since I got them yesterday, they have really opened up and just seem more beautiful every time I look at them. I love you too Eric- you make everything worth it and I'm so lucky to have you as my husband! And then I get home and see two little girls and I'm reminded why I do everything I do.... I LOVE THIS FAMILY. I love everyone in it, everyone that supports it, and everyone we meet along the way...



I'm so proud to be Mrs. Pilkenton! (a.k.a. Mrs. Pickle ha ha)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

go eric! haha... who quit btw?