I almost titled this post "Back to Work!". But I realized the more important issue wasn't me headed back to something I'm familiar with, but Lexie going to her first day of Day Care at a place she was 100% UNfamiliar with. I was really worried about her because she isn't independant like Jenna was, she needs more attention and patience. To my surprise she has LOVED day care, and the ladies in the room taking care of her absolutely adore her. She doesn't cry much at all and feels very much at home. :) I am so pleased with how she is doing.Ms. Linda is holding her in the picture, she's there in the mornings and was so excited about Lexie starting day care. They have 10 baby boys in there, and Lexie is their one and only baby girl and she sure eats up the attention because of it! :)
Ms. Elizabeth is there as well from 9am until close and both Ms. Linda & Ms. Elizabeth take such wonderful care of Lexie - I trust that Lexie is going to do really well with them. :)
As for me- I haven't had as easy of time a Lexie has. Work has been...well. The good thing is I can tell they missed me, they were so excited to have me back...the bad thing is... I really loved being home with Jenna & Lexie. My girls are my life. And it will take time for me to settle back into my work at Plus Inc away from them. :(

No comments:
Post a Comment